by the National Pest Technicians Association
About the Event
Considered to be the largest one day pest control event in Europe, PestTech is regarded by many as the premier event within the Pest Control calendar.
PestTech caters for every sector of the industry with exhibitors covering every facet connected with vertebrate and invertebrate management, this exhibition is essential for all those involved within the industry or on it's periphery.
For 2017, there will be free parking for attendees. More details when you pre-register
There will also be free WiFi available to exhibitors and visitors to PestTech.
Check out the halls soon, and send us an email if you're interested in booking a spot.
From the North:
- Leave the M1 at Junction 14, then at the roundabout take the third exit on to the A509.
- At the Northfield Roundabout take the second exit onto H6 Childs Way (A4146).
- At the first roundabout take the first exit to continue on the A4146 on V11 Tongwell Street.
- Follow V11 Tongwell Street (A4146) then at the Walnut Tree Roundabout take the third exit onto H9 Groveway
- Continue on H9 Groveway then at Redmoor Roundabout take the second exit onto V6 Grafton Street.
- Take the first left on V6 Grafton Street onto Stadium Way West and follow parking instructions.
From the South:
- Leave the M1 at Junction 13,at the first roundabout take the second exit then at the second roundabout take the first exit on to the A421.
- Follow the A421 and at Kingston Roundabout take the third exit to continue on the A421 on H8 Standing Way.
- Continue on H8 Standing way (A421) until Bleak Hall roundabout, then take the first exit onto V6 Grafton Street.
- Follow the V6 Grafton Street then at Redmoor Roundabout take the third exit to continue on V6 Grafton Street.
- Take the first left onto Stadium Way West and follow parking instructions.
From the A1:
- Leave the A1 at BlackCat Roundabout, following signs for Milton Keynes A421.
- Follow the A421 for approximately 17 miles,after the bridge over the M1(Junction 13) take the second exit at the roundabout to continue on the A421.
- At Kingston Roundabout take the second exit onto H9 Groveway.
- Continue on H9 Groveway until Redmoor Roundabout,at the roundabout take the second exit onto V6 Grafton Street.
- Take the first left onto Stadium Way West and follow parking instructions."
- Milton Keynes is built on agrid system, H Roads (horizontal)and V Roads (vertical).They run in numerical order. You can access us via V7 or V6.
- Milton Keynes Central Station -2.7 miles,40 minute walk,adjacent Bus stop served by Arriva buses 6,1, 150, & 32 to Stadium MK.
- Bletchley Station -1.9 miles,25 minute walk,adjacent bus stop served by Arriva buses 32,1,6, & 70 to Stadium MK.
- Fenny Stratford Station -1.4 miles,20 minute walk,bus stop at nearby Tescos to reserved by Arriva buses 6,32, 1,70, & x31 to Stadium MK.
- We recommend booking a taxi from the station using Raffles on 01908 222222 or Skyline on 01908 222111. Black cabs are also generally available directly outside the stations.
- Buses run at regular intervals (every 30 minutes or hourly) from Central Milton Keynes Shopping Centre. Bus numbers 1,19, & 150 stop at Stadium MK. Comprehensive route information and time tables are available at the above website